Personal Profile and Writing Experience
I am a freelance writer, editor, copywriter, proofreader, ghostwriter and journalist based in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa – offering diverse writing and editing services to print and online publications, websites, businesses and individuals the world over.
I am also the author of The Million Rand Teaspoon (Struik, SA 2006) and I have partially or fully ghostwritten and edited manuscripts for diverse clients.
I have 15 years’ experience as a writer, and although I offer a range of writing services with very different applications, I am well versed and practiced in the different writing styles and methods required for these applications. I am seldom hesitant to take on any writing task and strive to work closely with my clients to achieve excellent results. I am also able to write in both UK and US English.
Work done to date includes:
– General copy editing, website and marketing copywriting and content (including blogs and press releases)
– On-site web copy SEO
– Articles and features for both print and online media
– Business document writing and editing
– Academic document editing
– CV / Resume and Cover Letter writing and editing
– Non-fiction and creative ghostwriting and book editing
Please contact me to discuss your writing and editing needs.